A boldly colorful and graphic sculpture by Vasa Mihich. The work is composed of various pieces of colored acrylic and is mounted on a stand.
Born in Yugoslavia in 1933, Mihich has lived in Los Angeles since his arrival in the United States in 1960. He is an academically trained painter and a senior Professor in the Department of Design and Media Arts at the University of California, Los Angeles. Mihich’s work has been featured in exhibitions across the United States and abroad. Mihich’s sculptures are held in the permanent collections of museums including the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, the Phillips Collection in Washington, D.C, the Honolulu Academy of Arts, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Dimensions: 18” L x 14” D x 92″ H
360 View is not available for this item.
Video is not available for this item.